*Hello,
Here is an urgent requirement.
Kindly forward resume along with contact details, current location,
availability and expected rate to: jnhi...@gmail.com
*
*Position: J2EE Consultants (Multiple Roles)
*
We are currently looking for some Java or J2EE Developers, J2EE Tech Leads,
or J2EE Designer with below mentioned skills.

*Required Skills:
*- Spring, Struts, Hibernate, SDLC
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Design Patterns, COTS Implementations, XML, Oracle
*
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 1 year plus*

--