Greeting!!!

             My name is Rajesh and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Position          : ETL Informatica Developer

Location         : Atalanta,GA

Duration         : 3+ Months

The ETL Developer is responsible for the design and development of new
functionality being added to the Teradata data warehouse. The resource
must be able to drive the design and development with limited
supervision, and be able to quickly assimilate him or herself into a
complex data warehouse environment. The ETL Developer must have deep
Teradata experience, as well as proficiency with the Informatica. He
must be very proficient with the English language and have strong
writing and communication skills.

Skills:

• 5-10 + Years of strong Data Warehousing ETL Design & Development
experience of using Informatica Power Center 8.6.1/8.1.1/7.1.

• Performance tuning by identifying bottlenecks of the Informatica
mappings using various components like Parameter files, Variables and
Dynamic Cache.

• UNIX Shell Scripts for scheduling various scripts and loading
process.

• 5+ years of Teradata Experience using Teradata SQL and various
Teradata Utilities (Mload, Fast Load, etc).

--
Thanks & Regards

Rajesh | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: raj...@neotechvision.com | Phone 732-416-5951| Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com