Hi,

Manhattan NYC.

This is a 6 month contract assignment with possible extension.

We are seeking Java Developers with 5-7 years of experience and that are
available for in person interviews in Manhattan.

Technical Requirements:  *J2EE and Struts*

The Java Developer will be responsible for implementation, testing and
maintenance of internal and external web-based applications.  Primary areas
of responsibility include customer self-service applications and web-based
interfaces into our subscriber management system for use by customer care
agents.  The Java Developer should be familiar with all phases of the
Systems Development Life Cycle.

Position responsibilities:

   - Full system life cycle development of customer self-service and
   customer care center applications.
   - Ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments.
   - Follow high level of standards across all levels of work.
   - Work closely with the Portal Infranet application development team to
   implement applications that run transactions against our Portal Infranet
   subscriber management system.
   - Contribute to the development and execution of unit, system,
   integration, stress and user acceptance testing.
   - Address performance issues in an effort to ensure that all applications
   are highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic.
   - Anticipate and resolve technical problems and solve difficult
   challenges with only occasional need for technical assistance from others.

 Regards

Kevin.

kevin.pa...@needack.com