Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultants available for the below
position

And revert back with updated profile to r...@net2source.com

And send the details below.

Full Name as per visa:

Contact No.:

E-mail id:

Current Location:

Willing to relocate across US:

Work authorization:

Valid up to:

Availability:

Rate:

*Title: Sr. QA Engineer*

*Start date - ASAP***

*Duration - Min. 6 mos (can get extended to 1 year and more)*

*Location - Irving TX & Boca Raton FL.*

*
*

*NOTE: Only US Citizen Please.***

*
*

We are seeking a *Sr. QA Engineer* to be a part of our team of experts to
help drive the appropriate test plans, encompassing a variety of strategies
from manual exploration, functional and regression testing, upgrade testing
and beyond.  We are looking for a passionate and hard working Software
Quality  Engineer who can work collaboratively with our team and key
clients.  We need an engineer who has demonstrated experience in writing
good tests that naturally lead to maintainable test scripts. Concise
documentation writing and clear communication skills are highly valued
attributes.  This role also provides an opportunity for you to train and
develop your skills in cutting-edge technology platforms such as Cloud
Computing, BI/DWH, and Enterprise Business Suites.

*PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:*

·         Reviewing business requirements for accuracy and completeness.

·         Defining testing requirements and retrieve/setup data to meet test
condition requirements.

·         Executing functional and regression testing in a pre production
environment.

·         Production release testing.

·         Manages existing test cases in conjunction with code changes.

·         Participates in maintaining and establishing quality assurance
standards and best practices.

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

·         Must have minimum 3-5 years experience performing functional,
integration, regression, and user acceptance testing of third party
applications.

·         Must have 5 years experience analyzing functional and technical
requirements and mapping documents and transforming them into a
comprehensive Test Plan.

·         Must have 5 years experience with application development life
cycles (SDLC).

·         Must have 5 years QA testing processes including requirements
analysis and traceability; test case development, test execution and defect
management.

·         1-2 years recent experience with one or more of the following:
billing / cash applications, inbound/outbound client server applications,
call center, and/or financial applications.

·         Strong communication and leadership skills for solicitation of
requirements from business and internal IT stakeholders.

*DESIRED SKILLS:*

The following skills are *not required*, but considered a plus.

·         Experience with QA tools such as Quality Center.

·         Experience with database back end testing.

·         Experience with enterprise suite applications such as Mastermind.

*Educational Requirement: *Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant
field.

*Certifications: *Candidates with CASQ, CSQA, CAST, CSTE certifications are
considered a plus.**

Regards

*Ria**
**Sr. Resource Executive**
**Net**2**Source Inc.*

*A MBE - NMSDC & SBE Certified Company (State of NJ)*

*Ph: (201) 884 7710 | Fax: (201) 221-8131*

*Email: r...@net2source.com <prasa...@net2source.com>*

*US | Europe |ME | APAC |India*

* *