Greeting!!!

           My name is Rajesh and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Position:  C++ Developer

Location:  NYC, NY

Duration:  12+ Months

Job Description:

We are looking for a smart, creative, results-oriented individual to
join our global trading technology development team.

The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of software
development including analysis, design, implementation, testing,
deployment, and maintenance.

The ideal candidate will have strong C++, experience in large scale
real-time systems, deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms,
problem solving skills, and good communication skills.

Knowledge of financial systems and technologies (e.g. FIX protocol) is
a plus.

Skills Required

* Expert C++ skills with 5+ years experience writing production code

* Proficiency with Unix/Linux; i.e. shell scripting, process
management

* Excellent written and verbal communication skills

* Experience with Equity and/or FX trading systems

* Experience with AT LEAST ONE of the following:

* Smart Order Routing

* Crossing Engine

* Benchmark Algos

* Order Management

* Low Latency / High Frequency Trading

Skills Desired

* Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g. FIX protocol) and business
applications useful but not required

--
Thanks & Regards

Rajesh | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: raj...@neotechvision.com | Phone 732-416-5951| Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com