*

*Dear All,*****

We have an immediate opportunity with one of our Client for SAP ABAP
Developer Finance location PA!

*Position: *SAP ABAP Developer Finance ****

*Location: *Collegeville, PA
*Duration:* 10+ Months* *****

*Skills Required: *

Several years of experience in developing RICEFW objects using technologies
like ABAP ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC, BAPI, BDC, -exits, BAdIs, SAP script, Smart
forms, Report development, Workflow, Enhancements, Dialog Programming, Data
Migration methods, Conversions, Interfaces, Performance Tuning hands on ABAP
experience in FI module on ECC 6.0 system Development experience using ABAP
Objects by using Object Oriented programming skills is a big plus Working
experience in dealing with off-site/offshore and remote development
methodology Reviewing business and functional requirements. Understand and
decipher business requirements for technical requirements Coordinate and
perform technical reviews Use test specifications provided by the process
and integration team members to perform unit testing of solutions Perform
quality review on deliverables returned by other team members Ensure that
custom-built solutions comply with agreed naming conventions and standards
used on the project****

*If interested, Please send me your Updated resume with expected rate, Visa
status, Current location and 2 references ASAP*

Thank You For Your Business !

*Please send resume on nav...@rev-ways.com*

*Naveen Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter *