Greeting!!!

           My name is Balaji and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Title: OpenGL Simulation Programmer (Streaming Video)

Duration: 3 months

Location: Chicago, IL

SKILLS NEEDED TO QUALIFY

OPEN GL  Develope 3D visualization for high-performance computing
Linux clusters utilizing defined spatial partition of volumetric

 OpenGL streams and GPU rendering Project involves taking a stream of
video from a CCTV camera and using Open GL to  create a graphic around
the people it sees.

something like :
OpenGL programmer, improved graphics for simulator.

Programming language: Matlab, C/C++, OpenGL, CG, Java, CSH, Python,
PHP/MySQL, Javascript, XML

Interfaced graphics system to Lua scripts.

Developed animated effects

Developed numerous Windows graphical programs (situational awareness
map programs) utilizing openGL and Visaul Studio.
NET  Wrote code to warp the images on the 2 screens via OpenGL in real
time such that they align with each other with sub pixel accuracy.

Thanks & Regards

Balaji | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: bal...@neotechvision.com | Phone 732-416-5951| Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com