Greeting!!!
           My name is BALAJI  and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC.

Title: C#/.NET Developer

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6+ Months

Skills needed:

·         WPF: Real-world experience developing commercial application
with WPF, XAML, Data binding, Dependency object / Dependency
properties, Routed Events, Data Templates, WPF Styles, Triggers.

·         C#/.NET: Assemblies, Namespaces, Generics, LINQ, Eventing,
Multi-threading, Partial classes, .NET Extension Methods

·         C# 4.0 (3.5 is acceptable, a couple years would be nice) WPF
4.

·         C++/CLI (not Managed C++)

Thanks & Regards
Balaji | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: bal...@neotechvision.com |
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com