Greeting!!!

           My name is Rajesh and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Title: Java Developer

Location: Raleigh NC

Duration: 6 months

Required:

•       Minimum of three (3) years experience as a Java EE n-tier
application developer

•       Experience uploading files from the Web with excellent presentation
to the users

•       Java (6), and Oracle (10G or higher), in a Red Hat Linux (Apache
Tomcat)

•       Windows XP environments

•       Familiar working with Oracle SQL stored procedures and triggers

•       Excellent verbal and written communication skills

•       Ability to develop technical documentation that will be referenced
for support of the delivered solution and subsequent enhancements

•       Independent; self-starter having proven experience working
successfully in a team environment.

Preferred:

•       Experience with PL/SQL

Responsibilities/Expectations will include but are not limited to:

•       Developing technical documentation that will be referenced for
support of the delivered solution and subsequent enhancements

•       Work with agency staff to develop test plans

•       Ensure successful testing and validation of all developed solutions.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: raj...@neotechvision.com | Phone 732-416-5951| Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com