*Hello All, *

* *

*I have a new opportunity available with Mckesson in Boston. Local
candidates preferred. We This will be a 6+ month contract. This position is
focused more on Front-End development, but want a candidate that develops
all three tiers. *

* *****

*Position Description*

** **

Development of new components/features and enhancement of existing features
for a large Java web-based software product used for medical decision
support and utilization management.

The ideal candidate will bring a senior level of software development
experience and skill, excellent analytical abilities, excellent organization
skills, excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and an open
mind.****

** **

*Specific responsibilities*****

   - Contribute to the software development of a Java based web application.
   ****
   - Participate in requirements gathering, design, programming and unit
   testing for assigned projects. ****
   - Produce appropriate documentation for features implemented. ****
   - Participate in maintaining or enhancing existing applications and
   fixing defects.****

** **

*Required Skills *

   - 10+ years of total software development experience, with demonstrated
   success in designing and implementing complex software systems.  ****
   - 3 to 5 years of Java based Web Application development experience
   (Servlets, JavaScript, DHTML, and JDBC). ****
   - 3 to 4 years of SQL/DBMS skills. ****
   - Experience with SOAP/Web services. ****
   - Good knowledge of object oriented design, Object Relational Mapping
   (ORM), design patterns, and programming techniques.  ****
   - Good knowledge of the Eclipse IDE. ****
   - Good knowledge of JUnit ****
   - Understanding of modern software architecture principles and
   development processes. ****
   - Excellent written and oral communication skills.  ****
   - Ability to work independently. The expectation is that the employee
   will be able to receive a statement of objectives and high level direction
   and be able to figure out the details of what needs to be done technically,
   as well as be able to clearly communicate the technical vision to his/her
   peers.****

** **

*Additional Skills*****

   - Knowledge of development with Adobe Flex ****
   - Healthcare industry experience is a plus. ****
   - Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum/XP/Lean-Kanban and
   techniques such as Test Driven Development is a plus.****

** **

** **

 ****

** **

** **

*Thanks & Best Regards ,*****

*Bajireddy,***

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC368C.AC8D1430]*****

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,Dayton, NJ 08810 *****

*Ph: **(732) 438 1906 Ext:109* <%28732%29%20438%201906%20Ext%3A109>* | Fax:
**(732) 438-6973* <%28732%29%20438-6973>****

*Email: **r...@nihaki.com* <r...@nihaki.com>* l GMail : **
baji.nih...@gmail.com* <baji.nih...@gmail.com>****

*www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/> / *MWBE & SBA certified Company.**
***

*For open positions please visit
**www.nihaki.com/careers.asp*<http://www.nihaki.com/careers.asp> Note:
remove link for removal from our mailing list.Click here to REMOVE from the
mailing
list<an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE/mailto:an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>
****

** **