We have an urgent requirement for Test Engineers (SWIT) in CA. Please review
the requirement below, If you are comfortable with the given requirement,
Please send me your updated Resume along with your expected rate for this
project ASAP….

Test Engineers (SWIT)

Location – Irvine, CA

Duration – 3 Months [ It will extend ]

Software Integration and Test engineers (SWIT)

Req. Engineering background with testing experience on C or C++ and Linux

Regards...!!

Prabhu Vedhanayagam

Phone: 925-353-3769 |
*p*ra...@tridentconsultinginc.com<pra...@tridentconsultinginc.com>

Web Site: www.tridentconsultinginc.com
LinkedIn URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhu020884
(Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicitedmail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and
a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)

--

Thanks .!!
Prabhu