Greeting!!!

             My name is Indu and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Title: Data Modeler

Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Duration: 15+ Months

Job Description: -

1)     Experience in Enterprise Data Modeling and Data Analysis

2)     Strong modeling skills:

               Relational Modeling, Conceptual, Logical Modeling,
Physical Modeling,   Dimensional Modeling,           Star Schema,
Snowflakes

3)     Understanding of normalization and denormalization
techniques, type-subtypes

4)     Experience working in data warehouse environment

5)     Strong working knowledge of modeling

6)     Teradata knowledge desirable

7)     Knowledge of DB2 is a plus but not required

8)     ER / Studio knowledge is highly desirable

Thanks & Regards

Indu | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: i...@neotechvision.com
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com