Greeting!!!

             My name is Indu and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Title: .NET Developer

Location:  Sacramento, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description: -

•           Baccalaureate or graduate degree in related area of study

•           Strong Analytical Skills

•           Good communication skills

•           Strong experience in ILOG rules V7 or above for .NET

•           Should be able to set up and configure ILOG in the
development environment with limited assistance

•           Should be able to review and understand technical design
documents and work closely with development team members

•           Strong Microsoft .NET / C# development experience

•           Strong ASP.NET Web Application development experience

•           Minimum 2 years of WCF Web Services development Experience

•           Good S-SQL Server 2005 or above or similar relational
Database development experience using ADO.NET and LINQ

•           Good experience in IIS 7 or above

Thanks & Regards

Indu | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: i...@neotechvision.com
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com