Greeting!!!

          My name is Vivek and I represent Idhasoft Inc.

Job Title: Business Analyst – QNXT

Location: Long Beach, CA

Duration: CTH (Contract to Hire)

Job Description:

Must Have Skills:

•       SQL, Healthcare domain, QNXT or Facets

Job Roles / Responsibilities:

•       Strong with hands on development experience using Biztalk/EDI

•       Good knowledge in Healthcare and QNXT/ Facets

•       Exposure to onsite-offshore model

Best Regards,

Vivek Kumar
Idhasoft Inc.
571.366.8000 x 280 | 571.366.8010 | 866.681.8112 (F)
vi...@idhasoft.com |www.idhasoft.com
Vision Packaged. Delivered | Company with Extra-ordinary Growth