Send resumes at n...@edgesy.com

Urgent location:

Location: MA

Rate:DOE
Duration: 3-5 months

Network Engineer

Should have exp with *Radware’s Linkproof and AppDirector products*

CW Network Engineering team is responsible for the design, implementation,
and management of the network infrastructure that support our production,
QA, and development environments. We are seeking an intelligent, motivated,
and creative Senior Network Engineer contractor to assist with the
deployment of our global load balancing solution using Radware’s Linkproof
and AppDirector products.

*Responsibilities include:*

   - Working closely with our Systems Engineering team to architect and
   implement global server load balancing for all our external facing
   applications
   - Architect and implement highly available network solutions across
   several locations.
   - Configuration of necessary firewall policies to support GSLB
   - Clearly documenting all pieces of the environments you build
   - Perform network maintenance outside of business hours, following the
   company's change management and operational procedures.
   - Communicate, track, and resolve simple and/or complex network issues
   in a timely fashion.

*Qualifications:*

   - 7 or more years of network engineering experience.
   - Experience designing, implementing, and managing networks with Cisco,
   Checkpoint or Radware devices.
   - *Expert level knowledge of Radware’s Linkproof and AppDirector products
   *
   - Expert level knowledge and experience with Global Server Load
   Balancing using Radware products.
   - Proven ability to pay close attention to detail and follow change
   management procedures.
   - Proven ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
   - Ability to work closely with others on technical and procedural
   topics.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Regards,

*Neal Johnson*

*Edgesys Consulting Inc.,*

*Email:  n...@edgesys.com*