We are hiring following VERY URGENT requirement.  Please take a look at the
job description and let me know if you have any consultants that might be
good fit for this Job Opportunity. Please respond with your consultant
updated resume, availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to *
so...@rddatasolutions.com* <so...@rddatasolutions.com>

*Senior SAP Basis Consultant /  Location: Plano, TX / Start Date: ASAP /
Low Rate + Expenses / Duration: 2 Months Plus Extendable till April 2012*

Requires extended support hours during weekday and weekends

*Skill Sets:*

·         8+ years of SAP Basis (HCM, ECC, BW)

·         Oracle 10g/11g DBA

·         5+ years

·         Oracle RAC

·         2+ years

·         Unix – 4 years

·         SAP BW upgrade experience (preferred)

Basis related activities and also provide Oracle specific KT sessions to
client’s team

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*Sonia*

Business Development Manager | RD Data Solutions LLC

Phone: 630-281-2570 | eFax: 1-214-594-9080

*www.rddatasolutions.com* <http://www.rddatasolutions.com/> | Email: *
so...@rddatasolutions.com* <so...@rddatasolutions.com>