We have the following need for a Oracle PL / SQL Developer for a 6 Months
contract in PA/NJ. Please review the requirement below, If you are
comfortable with the given requirement, Please give me a reply ASAP….

Title: Oracle PL / SQL Developer

Location: Blue Bell, PA or Rahway, NJ

Duration: 6 months

Rate: $60/hr

NOTE: We need someone with hands on experience in safety surveillance
domain knowledge along with Oracle SQL/PL-SQL expertise.

Job Description:

-Understanding of Safety surveillance Systems, its reports and reporting
process.

-Experience in providing Tier2 and Tier 3 Support for clinical applications
along with exposure to client communication

-Good analytical and logical skills.

-Good knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle.

-Knowledge of Java and Birt Reports will be a added advantage.

-Candidates with experience in supporting Safety reporting applications
will be given preference.

Regards...!!

Prabhu Vedhanayagam

Phone: 925-353-3769 |
*p*ra...@tridentconsultinginc.com<pra...@tridentconsultinginc.com>

Web Site: www.tridentconsultinginc.com
LinkedIn URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhu020884
(Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicitedmail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)

--

Thanks .!!
Prabhu
925-353-3769