*Hi Good Day,*
*
*please send me resumes to r...@nihaki.com*

ETL Opening - Please Respond!!****

** **

I just got a new position in for a large financial company in Charlotte,
NC. Please let me know if have anyone. ****

Location: Charlotte, NC****

Duration: 6 months +****

Interview Process: *Will hire off of the phone*****

 ****

*Day to Day:*  .   Duties may include, but not limited to:  development,
gathering requirements, unit testing, data discovery, data analysis, some
production support, interact with business- so need to be proactive and
able to find answers. ****

*MUST HAVES:*****

1. *Informatica Development* *Experience* ****

2. Any version of informatica is fine (they currently use v7.1 and v8.6)  **
**

3.  Experience creating and building tables and various DB design and
modeling.  Field Mapping exp. ****

4. Strong Communication: verbal and written (will be interacting with
business) ****

5. Polished/Professional and Proactive (would like someone who is solutions
oriented and can dig and find answers to issues with out hand holding) ****

 ****

*PLUSES/NICE TO HAVES:*****

1. Datawarehousing or Data mart exp (DB2 Database, preferred, but any DW or
Data Mart is good)****

2 Exp interfacing with DB2 and/or Teradata (will pull data from teradata
data bases)****

3.  Architect skills- any Oracle Database Design or Informatica
Architecture ****

4. Agile Methodology  ****

5. Financial Services****

** **

** **

*Thanks & Best Regards ,*

*Bajireddy,*

*NIHAKI SYSTEMS INC.,*

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,Dayton, NJ 08810 *

*Ph: (732) 438 1906 Ext:109 | Fax: (732) 438-6973*

*Email: r...@nihaki.com l GMail : baji.nih...@gmail.com*

** **

*www.nihaki.com* / MWBE & SBA certified Company.****

*For open positions please visit www.nihaki.com/careers.asp Note: Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list.Click here to REMOVE from the mailing list
*

** **

** **