*We are hiring following VERY URGENT requirement.  Please take a look at
the job description and let me know if you have any consultants that might
be good fit for this Job Opportunity.* *Please respond with your consultant
updated resume, availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to
so...@rddatasolutions.com*
**
*Peoplesoft HRMS Time & Labor Configuration Consultant / OH / 4+ months*

Expert in North America (U.S. & Canada) PeopleSoft HRMS with emphasis on
Payroll functionality and experience in version 9.0

Must have functional/technical knowledge of payroll and Time and Labor
configuration setup

Must have PeopleSoft HRMS 9.0 implementation/support experience in large
organizations (>10,000 employees) with complex payroll and Time and Labor
offerings

Experience in HR setups for new companies is preferable

Experience in the different phases of the software development lifecycle

Should be able to demonstrate understanding of different test cycles and
tying business requirements to test results

Experience with HP Quality center (Test Director)

Experience with writing test scripts and lead the testing phase of the
project

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*Sonia*

Business Development Manager | RD Data Solutions LLC

*www.rddatasolutions.com* <http://www.rddatasolutions.com> | Email: *
so...@rddatasolutions.com* <so...@rddatasolutions.com>