Greeting!!!

             My name is Rajesh and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Title: Ruby on Rails

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description: -

Position Summary:

We are seeking a seasoned software engineer to work within the
Engineering team on our cloud-based Collaborative Work Management
platform. As part of our team, you’ll be more than a coworker. You’ll
be pair programming almost exclusively while working on the full
application stack. We have a JavaScript heavy front-end where you’ll
be doing plenty of HTML and CSS, Ruby (off rails) on the server side
where you’ll be building out our API, and PostgreSQL and Redis for
datastores where you’ll be optimizing queries. As part of a rotating
pair, you’ll get the chance to be both student and mentor as different
features will take you through the layers of the architecture.

Our flavor of agile is heavily based on Extreme Programming. We really
do write our tests before implementing code; have daily standups,
weekly iteration meetings, weekly releases, and weekly retrospectives;
work at a sustainable pace; do acceptance testing with our product
manager; and shun code ownership. We’ve found that following these
practices maximizes our time for doing what we love: writing software.

Key Qualifications:

We use the following technologies nearly every day although no
specific one is a requirement, but the more you know ahead of time the
better:

Web application architecture

Ruby

Sinatra

Sequel

RSpec

RDBMS experience (PostgreSQL preferred)

JavaScript

jQuery

Object oriented JS

HTML/CSS

Performance measuring, monitoring, and optimization

Git

iOS/Objective-C/iPhone

Android/Java

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: raj...@neotechvision.com | Phone 732-416-5951| Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com