We are hiring following VERY URGENT requirements. Please take a look at
these requirements and let me know if you have any consultants that might
be good fit for these Opportunities. Please respond with your consultant
updated resume, availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to *
so...@rddatasolutions.com* <so...@rddatasolutions.com>* *

*Informatica MDM Developer / Location: Boston, MA / Duration: 4.5 Months /
Rate: All Inclusive*
*
*• The Informatica MDM Developer will be responsible for the configuration
and customization of the Informatica MDM (Siperian) hub.
• The resource must take ownership for the current-state design and apply
his/her functional knowledge and strong technical expertise in the
implementation/configuration of the hub.
• Hands-on Informatica MDM (Siperian) implementation/configuration
experience
• Experience with Informatica SIF functionality
• Strong Oracle PLSQL skills (complex queries, stored procedures, etc.)
• Proficient in Java/J2EE with any frameworks like Spring, JSF, etc.
• Ability to solve technical and performance problems within the technical
infrastructure
• Ability to provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced
personnel