Greeting!!!

             My name is Rajesh and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Title: .Net Developer

Location: Madison, WI

Duration: 4+Months

Job Description: -

Client seeks a full time, web developer to design, develop, and test
web based applications. Current development is focused on ECommerce,
online document filing, and work flow management. Technologies
currently implemented include .Net, C#, Visual Basic 6.0/ASP, SQL
Server, Team Foundation Server, and related web development tools and
products. The selected contractor will work as a member of the
application development team, and will work on project teams as well.
Candidates with a working knowledge of the Microsoft web development
products and tools, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills and
excellent customer service and communication skills will receive first
consideration.

Required Skills:

•       3-5yrs of experience in .Net(MS)

•       3-5yrs of experience in Asp.Net

•       3-5yrs of experience in ASP (MS Active Server Pages)

•       4+yrs of experience in SQL

•       3-5yrs of experience in Visual Basic (MS)

•       3-5yrs of experience in XML/XSL/XSLT

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: raj...@neotechvision.com | Phone 732-416-5951| Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com