Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Solution Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Length: 6 months
Interview: phone
*

Must have strong development skills and knowledge in:
Polypaths,
C++,
VBA,
EXCEL and
SqlServer.
Must have excellent Comm. skills
Prefer US Citizen/GC
Prefer Financial Services – mortgage/banking experience

Very truly,
*Salman Rasheed *
*CAT Technology Inc.*

*"Committed to Human Excellence through IT"*
*377, Route 17 South Suite # 208 *

*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604*

*Voice: 201 257-5081 x 272 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: Salman.rasheed@catstaffing- <salman.rash...@catstaffing-us.com>
us.com <salman.rash...@catstaffing-us.com>*

*           salmanrashee...@gmail.com*

*Visit us at*: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.