Hello Partners,

Greetings from Valiantica Inc.

I have an urgent full-time position in Rochester, NY. Please let me know
your interest.

*Full-time Position: *

* *

*SAP Business Objects Data Services consultant*

*Location: **Rochester**, NY***

*Required Skills:*

   - 5+ years experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
   - At least 3 years of recent IT experience in development and
   performance tuning using SAP data services on large, global BI projects
   - 1 year of experience on enabling near real time reporting using SAP
   data services
   - At least 3 years of experience in designing data warehouse and data
   mart layers
   - Experience on SAP data extractor customization is a plus.
   - Experience in analyzing retail / manufacturing industries business
   requirements is a plus
   - Must be able to design complex data warehouse solutions.
   - Must have experience in data analysis
   - Must be able to provide solutions for data quality and data loading
   performance.

Thanks & Regards
Dev Chauhan | Technical Recruiter

Valiantica, Inc.

7246 Sharon Drive Suite # I

San Jose, CA 95129

Contact Number: 408-907-4193, 408-693-3146 EXT. 206

Email ID: *devendr...@valiantica.com*