Hello,

Our direct client has an immediate need for a Sr. Java developer:

Location:          San Jose, CA - need local consultants

Interview:         In-person

Duration:          Long term (12 months+)

Start:                March 19, 2012
Rate:                $ all incl on C2C

The requirement is fairly straight forward. They are looking for senior
developers with around 10+ years Java / J2EE experience. They prefer candidates
with experience in Cloud Computing related Web applications. They are in the
process of developing Java web based applications.

*     Sr. Java with 10+ years of Java/J2EE development experience
*     J2EE technologies (Java, JSP, Servlet, XML, JDBC, etc.) and OOP concept
*     Cloud Computing experience is highly desirable
*     Web based application experience
*     Oracle database (mainly SQL and PLSQL)
*     Experience with any source control system
*     Experience in creating design documents
*     Good communication skills
Kindly email me matching resumes with rate and contact details at
mani...@tts-consulting.com<mailto:mani...@tts-consulting.com>

Thanks

Manish Savale
TTS Inc