*Good Morning Folks,
I am a Technical Recruiter with CAT Technology, and I came across your
profile online while looking to fill a Java Consultant Brooklyn, NY  .  The
role is for a 3-6 month contract.*
* *
*Job Title: Java consultants -
Location : Brooklyn, NY
Duration : 3 -6 Months

We are looking for 3 Java consultants for a client located in Brooklyn.
They need messaging – either JMS or MQ

Web-Services: JBoss AS, JBoss SOA-P is a plus, WebLogic  or WebSphere is OK
, but preferable Jboss.
Must know J2EE, worked with JMS, JDBC, JNDI,DOM, SAX, RegEx.
Must know OOD, Design-Patterns.
Database: must know SQL and store procedures
Framework: Struts, Spring
Tools: ANT, Maven
IDE: Eclipse

Very truly,
Hyder Ali | Sr Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Hasbrouck Heights | New Jersey
E-mail: hy...@catstaffing-us.com
Phone#: 201-257-5081 Ext 222 | Fax: 201 727 9296

 *