*Hi *

*We have an Urgent requirement for one of our client*

* *

*Position: Oracle Data Integrator Developer *

*Work Location: Chicago, IL *

*Duration: 6 Month(s)*

Strong ODI Sr developer and who can coordinate with different customer
stakeholders and team offshore.

Good Experience with at least *3-4 years in Oracle Data Integrator Design
and Development*

Will work out of Client location in line with other team members and
Managers

Previous experience in leading a team and design. Would need to be hands on
and also guide a small team of 3-4 members. Main emphasis would be

As an individual designer/architect and review of ODI design

Troubleshooting any operational ODI setup issues

Best Regards,
Amit Alandkar
KAnand Corporation | Office: 512-215-4815|
Fax: 208-441-4114|Email:aaland...@kanandcorp.com|Web:
www.kanandcorp.com<http://www.kanandcorp.com/>