Hello,

My client is looking for a Sr. Oracle Apps DBA
Role:                Oracle Apps DBA
Location:          San Jose, CA (Prefer Local consultants)
Duration:          12 months+

Interview:         Phone / followed by F2F
Start:                Immediate / 1 week from the date of selection

Sr. Oracle Apps DBA

Must have extensive background in Supporting Production databases

Highly skilled and hands-on experience on the following technologies -

*         Oracle ERP R12/11i - R12 exp is a MUST

*         Oracle 10g/11g RAC

*         Solaris 8/9/10

*         Linux RH 4/5/6

*         Backup and Recovery - RMAN, Hot Backups

*         Replication - Oracle standby

Kindly email me updated resume with rate and contact details at
mani...@tts-consutling.com<mailto:mani...@tts-consutling.com>

Thanks

Manish Savale
TTS Inc