*Hello Partners,*

* *

We are seeking candidate resumes for this need.

Please see requirements below and let me know if you have questions ...
Forward candidates with the *usual rate, resume (without logo),
availability detail*, etc.

*Pay Rate: $40/HR on C2C (All Inclusive).*

Job Title: Tester

Duration: 12 month(s)

Location: ATLANTA GA 30375 / SAINT LOUIS MO 63101 / SAN FRANCISCO CA 94105.

*Description/Comment:*

o Demonstrate the ability to create, execute and validate results of test
scripts created to regression test the business processes around the
application being decommissioned.

o Prior client experience

o Requires technical knowledge of Telecom devices (i.e. Cienas, IPAGs)

• Need to have good communication and organizational skills

• Must have system test or end-to-end testing experience

• Must be familiar with the Service Assurance or Service Delivery testing.

*Thank you!*

Albert Wilson

IT Recruiter

317-493-2068 Direct