The following requirement is open with our client.

Please send the updated resume to *ba...@asciigroup.com*<ba...@asciigroup.com>

Title                                                       : Mobility
Developer

Location                                               : Plano,TX

Duration                                              : 12 months

Rate                                                      : Open

Visa Status                                          : Any work Status

In-person Interview                          : No

Assignment Start Date                      : ASAP

Relevant Experience (Yrs)               :  7 Years

Technical/Functional Skills:

senior level C# Mobility Windows 6.5 programmer

Please provide me following details:  Please give us particular time for
interview slots.

*Full Name*

  *Mobile No / E-Mail ID *

  *Current Employer Name*