Hi Partners

Greetings ,
I Have  Urgent requirement for Solution  Architect Please do let me know if
you have any consultants wit you.

*Title: Sr. Solution Architect
Term - Contract
Portland, OR.
Rate: $ As per the  experience.*

The JD is as below:
Senior Solution Architect with excellent command on Adobe Flex, LCDS, Java,
SAP Netweaver and related technologies.
Should be able to technically lead and guide the team.
Should be able to create and work with Intel to define the Architecture.
Should be able to convert business requirement to Design. Participate in
Technical discussion and design reviews.
Should be able to help with Performance Optimization.
Should be well versant with forward looking technologies like Jive
Integration, Single Sign-On, Security.
Very good hands on development experience in Java/J2EE.
Experience in Parsley application framework and MVC architecture.
Good experience using Adobe Air.
Experience developing Web based and Desktop applications using Adobe Flex.
Experience in Action scripting and Adobe LiveCycle Data Services ES3.
Experience with Jive and Hudson.
Experience in Integration with SAP RFCs and SAP BAPIs.
Excellent analytical skills.
Able to help the development team to sort out any technical challenges.
Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.

*Please send your  qualified consultants resumes to **
rohit.vic...@aurionpro.com* <rohit.vic...@aurionpro.com>
*

Professional Regards,
Thanks & Regards,*