position: java developer
Location: central MA
Duration: 6 months

F2F/Local candidate required

Keys To The Position

1.  Java:  We are seeking a front and back end Java developer.  The
technical requirements include Java/J2EE, JDBC, JMS and Java Web Framework
(i.e. Struts, Spring or similar).

2.  PL/SQL is required.

3.  Domain:  Financial Services experience is required.  Asset Management
experience would be a big plus.

4.  This is a hands-on coding role.  We are ideally seeking 5 to 10 years
of experience.

Minimum Requirements:

Job Qualifications

    4+ years of demonstrated database development and architecture
experience
    4+ years developing J2EE applications using JDBC and JMS
    Java Web-Framework experience eg. Struts, SPRING or similar
    Experience in relational database technologies with strong PL SQL skills
    Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of modern software
development and testing methodologies
    Willing to work in an energetic, fast-paced, and team-oriented
environment and handle multiple conflicting priorities
    Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability
to write technical documentation
    Financial Services experience is required for this role
    Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.

many thanks
Rakesh
617-614-7059
e-mail:rak...@vencesoft.com