Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT...!! **Oracle Modeller / DBA**  // **Providence,
RI**  // 6+ Months Contract.*

*Job Title:* Oracle Modeller / DBA

*Location:* Providence, RI

*Duration:* 6+ Months Contract

*Role:* DBA / Modeller

*Required Skills:*

Must have Strong knowledge and experience in Database Administration
including installation, configuration

Must have experience in writing complicated PL/SQL

Must have experience in Configuring and administrating database including
taking back ups and daily routine maintenance tasks

Must have experience in modelling database objects using Erwin

Should have knowledge of Java

*Responsibilities: *

The individual will be responsible to do the following activities on a
day-to-day basis:

Administration and Maintaining the Database including applying patches and
upgrades

Monitor Database performance

Install and Configure Databases

Create new database objects

Implement backup and recover policies

Setup security policies for users.

Assist application team in modelling database

Review SQLs being written by developers

Analyze application SQLs and provide guidance on improvement

*Thank you!*

* *

Syed Hussain

IT Recruiter