Position : Front End Java Developer
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : 12 Months

Work Description:  Web development with web services driven Javascript
front end to report on business metrics.
        min 5 yrs, prefer 10+ years experience

Required:
*        Java
*        HTML
*        Javascript (JQuery preferred)
*        CSS
*        JSF
*        Javascript UI Components
*        JAX-RS (Jersey), JSON, AJAX, REST
*        DB2
*        Oracle

Not Required but considered a Plus:
*        Liferay
*        Portlets
*        Weblogic 12c
*        Dozer
*        Maven
*        Unit testing libraries (JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock or equivalent)
*        FusionCharts or other equivalent JavaScript chart experience
*        JQuery UI, Google Visualization API

mentioning the best time to reach you to discuss.
Please send me your update resume and the below details ASAP.
Feel free to call me if you have any questions.
 Name
Primary Skills
Current Location
Best Time to attend Telephonic Interview
Contact No
E-Mail
Rate
Visa Status