Send your Resumes to vignesh.renikun...@aurionpro.com
<vignesh.renikun...@aurionpro.com>

This is Full time position Required to work Citizen/ Green card only No
CORP- CORP

AurionPro Solutions Leading Global IT Consulting Services.

We’ve Urgent requirement with one of our client for *Senior Software
Engineer* job opening *New York City, NY*

*Position: Senior Software Engineer*

*Duration: Permanent*

*Location: New York City, NY*

Client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join this new division
and be a part of our highly collaborative technical team.

*Responsibilities:*

• Work with a cross-functional team to iteratively develop high quality
products

• Develop enterprise-wide WCF services for use on multiple web properties

• Develop data access and business logic layers in multi-tier web
applications

• Provide estimates to project management for project work streams

• Become the subject matter expert for all systems under your responsibility

• Participate in enterprise architecture meetings

• Anticipate business needs and propose efficient technology solutions to
requirements

*Qualifications:*

• At least 5 years professional experience in .NET, preferably with C# &
.NET 3.0 and beyond

• Have the ability to read and write code that leverages complex OO
concepts as well as design patterns

• Strong knowledge of JavaScript, jQuery and AJAX

• Experience creating service-oriented applications leveraging WCF

• Familiarity with the MVC design paradigm – hands on experience with
Microsoft MVC-2/3 is a big plus

• Experience using LINQ (LINQ-to-Objects, LINQ-to-SQL, etc.)

• Take pride in database-design and writing SQL/T-SQL that performs
optimally

• Experience collaborating with design and development teams on large-scale
projects

• Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical
personnel

*Technologies we use:*

• .NET 4.0 Framework

• .NET MVC 3.0