Position: UX UI Dev for MA
Location: MA
Duration: 6mnths

 Job Description

Join a leader in the development of innovative technologies that support
critical defense, intelligence and security missions. By fusing real-time
sensor, operations and intelligence data to deliver best-in class command,
control and communications capabilities.

The UI Developer will be responsible for helping us to take our core
software product to the next level of usability for our customers. Working
closely
with our CTO and other developers.  This project plays an integral role in
our continued growth.

The ideal candidate will have experience with JavaScript, HTML, and CSS.
Preference given to candidates that hold a secret security clearance.

 Job Requirements

Work closely with internal development team to ensure flawless integration
with
back-end technology and a great user experience
• Write front-end code (including HTML, CSS and JavaScript) using current
standards
for cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility
• Expert knowledge of user experience best practices and ability to
implement solutions based on unique needs of specific users
• Navigate online products from ‘test’ mode to ‘live’ activation
• Create mock-ups, prototypes

 Additional Information

Qualifications:
• Prior experience with JavaScript, HTML, and CSS
• Experience working with image production or icon
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work within an open environment team setting

many thanks
Rakesh
617-614-7059
e-mail:rak...@vencesoft.com