HI

This is Tom from UsNetmetrics. I have the following requirement.

Please send me suitable profiles along with (name, location, status and
number).

*Job Title  : Oracle PL/SQL with Heavy Stored Procedure  *

*Location  : Newark, DE*

*Duration  : 6+ Months  *

* *

*Looking for locals and close to DE*

Full description:

This role is to work in Investment Bank Technology as an expert application
developer to work on exciting and cutting edge green field platform build
out for the SCPP (Securities Core Processing Platform).   SCPP a major Bank
Wide Greenfield built out involving global pods of top talent developers,
BA’s and testers.  Candidates will be expected to be best of breed
technical team leads; possess strong inter-personal skills, as well as
proven track record of delivery in high performance resilient
environments.  In order to be successful we are now looking for a Data
warehouse developer to work on our design and implementation on the Oracle
ExaData product.

The day to day activities of the role will encompass the full project
lifecycle, including:

Working on a Greenfield mission critical system fundamental to the strategy
of Securities Technology

Designing and implementing scalable and resilient Data Warehouse.

Optimizing platform for maximum performance

Participating in design discussions and providing guidance on
implementation approaches

3 years + Experience in RDBMS/Warehouse design and development

Essential:

Excellent Oracle Db Skills

Well versed in SQL

UNIX/Linux shell scripting (1 year +)

Source code control software (e.g. Clearcase, subversion),

Experience working on High Throughput Mission Critical High Performance STP
Platforms

Database Performance tuning & diagnosis

*Tom Martin*

*Technical Recruiter*