Hi ,

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants . reply to reachvive...@gmail.com

* *

*Note :* We will arrange the interview in their own location or nearby.
There no need to travel to Virginia  for taking Inperson or written test.

*Interview Process* : One round interview.(Written Test + In person
Interview at same time). Feedback will be give on the same day of interview
schedule.

Position                                : Backend Tester/DB Tester/QA
Analyst

Duration                              : 3+ Months ( Highly possible for
extension Upto 1 year to 2 year)

Location                               : Mclean VA

Client                                   : Freddie Mac

No. of Openings               : 17

Rate : $40/hr onC2C

Start date                            : 24th June

*Job description: (Strong SQL and Unix Knowledge is fair Enough for this
project)*

*
*

*