Hi All,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 112. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Role: Web Designer-Developer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 6-12 Months contract*

*Job Description:*
Qualified candidates will have demonstrated these competencies:
*Information Architecture.  Focus:  *Interface structure & navigation
scheme. Design a UI structure that satisfies the business, product, and
user objectives.  Competencies include:
Contextual and user analysis
Business process and information analysis

*Interaction design.  Focus:* Page-level layout, task fulfillment and
component flow. Create rich user experience, through conceptual design
using modern UI patterns and components.  Competencies include:
Visual
framework

User feedback/motivation
Labels & content level hierarchy
User assistance
Form design & flow
Button groups & placement/Element key states
Navigation
Content/terminology
Presentation/interaction

*Visual Design. Focus: *Consistent visual treatment of elements and
components. Create visual designs that communicate our brand within and
across our applications and social media sites – focusing on interactivity
communication, information structures, workflows and relationships between
elements and components on a screen.  Competencies include:
Layout
Similarity/proximity
Color/texture
Shape/direction/size/typeface
Page-element interactive states
Technical approach/UI patterns/UI components
Page templates

*Software Development.  Focus: *Design and develop custom web-based user
interfaces integrating with RESTful APIs.  Competencies include:
Ability to understand and analyze project requirements and translate into
specifications and programming deliverables;
Ability to work with designers and software engineers to enhance existing
applications while identifying emergent alternatives;
Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. We want someone who can
think broadly about solutions – offering transformational alternatives to
software engineering projects;
Desire to be a key player on a small team that is building great products
for the pharmaceutical industry;
Demonstrates professionalism and accountability while always maintaining
high ethical standards.

*Required Technical Competencies:*
Strong overall programming experience building wed-based systems required;
Strong technical programming skills in:
JavaScript
HTML5 & CSS
JSON
RESTful APIs and HTTP

*Preferred Technical Competencies:*
Responsive design experience
Test-driven development with client-side JavaScript
Experience with Git, Github, and Amazon Web Services
Experience with Angular.js and Karma
Experience building API clients and API based applications

Very Truly,*
Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
*Linked In:* www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 112; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com