Hi

Hope You are doing Great!

This is *Ashok Kumar* from *IDC Technologies, please* Go through the below
Requirement for our t Client and let me Know Your Interest. You Can me
reach me at
*ashok.kumar**@idctechnologies.com*<daniel.mar...@idctechnologies.com>
or
*408- 868-5128*

* *

* *

*QA Web Tester*

*Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL*

*Duration: 3-6 months with Extensions*

INTERVIEW PROCESS: Webcam to hire

*Desired Experience::*

6-7 years of QA testing Experience

Experience and Responsibilities

Experience with testing client and web based applications (front and
backend)

Perform white and black box testing

Experience with DB(Oracle, SQL Server) and associated tools(SQL,PL/SQL,TOAD)

Ability to write basic and complex SQL queries to query and create test
data.

Develop Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts based on the high level
design and detailed design documents

Experience in all phases of SDLC and testing methodology

Create traceable matrixes

Log and track defects

Excellent oral and written communication skills

Work on multiple assignments in parallel

Ability to work independently

Ability to work in a fast paced environment

Flexible to work long hours and weekends if required

* *

*Skills:::*

Solid knowledge of web technologies and web applications

Strong analytical and problem solving skills

Good knowledge of SQL

Manual Testing

Quality Center or IBM Rational Manual Tester

Knowledge of automation concepts

*Thanks & Regards*

**

*Ashok Kumar*