Hi

 Hope You are doing Great!

 This is Ashok Kumar from IDC Technologies, please Go through the below
Requirement for our t Client and let me Know Your Interest. You Can me
reach me at

*ashok.kumar*@idctechnologies.com <daniel.mar...@idctechnologies.com> or 408-
868-5128

* *

*Lead QA Analyst *

*Location: Wayne, NJ, United States*

*Duration: 6+ months*

Must have 7-8 yrs exp.

 **

*Details of Position:*

Develop test cases that span all impacted systems in all portfolios.
Maintain testing

schedules and contact lists. Facilitate End to End planning meetings.
Provide weekly

status on project milestones and issues. Coordinate product testing,
implementation

validation and beta testing.

*Management Skills:*

Candidate must have possess 7 – 8+ years of experience in quality assurance

software testing, have a good knowledge of the system development life
cycle and

understand application development concepts and practices. Strong
analytical and

technical skills are required to design and develop test scripts based on

requirements and system specification documents. We are seeking a creative

individual who is able to demonstrate innovation in their problem solving
techniques

and be able to multi-task effectively. Excellent written and verbal
communication

skills are a must.

* *

*Primary Skill:*

Quality Assurance/Software Testing

Additional Skills:

*         HP Quality Center – Advanced

*         Mercury QTP - Intermediate

*         Microsoft Office – Intermediate

*         Serena Team Track – Advanced

*         Structured System Analysis - Intermediate

**

Thanks & regards

Ashok Kumar | IDC Technologies, Inc.

Direct: 408-868-5128 Fax: 408-668- 9242