Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT..!!! DBA2 DBA  // Rancho Cordova, CA  // 12+
Months Contract // Rate: $50/Hr. On C2C*

*Job Title:* DBA2 DBA

*Location:* Rancho Cordova, CA

*Duration:* 12+ MONTHS

*ROLE:* DBA2 DBA

*REQUIREMENTS: *

Please see minimum requirement information located in the Information Tab
of the REQ. Tasks and

*Responsibilities: *

Journey-level database administrator, responsible for the logical and
physical integrity of the application database environment and the logical
and physical database design.

Experience with DB2 for LUW database is preferred.

Experience with DB2 for z/OS and Oracle databases with strong data modeling
skills will be considered.

Establishes database management standards and guidelines, participates in
conceptual design, logical database design, data warehouse database design,
data loading, data maintenance and database security design.

Previous work experience with DB2/Oracle data conversions is desirable.

Experience working with OLTP to Data Warehouse data conversions using ETL
tools is a plus.

In-Depth Knowledge of database unload and load and it application for data
conversion is desirable.

Monitors and tunes database performance during testing and production
operations; coordinates and implements database sizing/resizing,
restructures and index rebuilds; assists with capacity planning for future
database growth; documents benchmarks and procedures needed to optimize
performance; ensure that all performance guidelines are followed.

Reviews and analyzes change requests to determine the scope of work and
estimate the level of effort for database changes.

Writes technical specifications.

Develops and modifies database definitions including entities, attributes,
relationships, and referential integrity triggers.

Maintains detailed database design documentation.

Develops, maintains and supports procedures, standards and interfaces for
centralized database management.

Installs, patches, upgrades, maintains, and supports Database in all
environments.

Implements database access procedures including User ID administration.

Implements Database Change Requests (DBCRs), i.e., data repairs.

Assists application development and maintenance staff with database
questions and issues.

Plans and implements strategies and procedures for physical
disaster/recovery and contingency planning.

Establishes mechanisms for replicating production databases in development
environments.

Provides problem resolution support, specific to database issues;
identifies and resolves database problems, coordinating with application
users to determine symptoms and ensure accurate problem definition.

Assists in development and improvement of database administration-related
plans, processes, procedures, standards and priorities.

Maintains detailed knowledge of all database administration processes,
procedures, and quality standards.

*Technical Environment: *

Web based application, Java J2EE, IBM stack

*Thank you!*

* *

Syed Hussain

IT Recruiter

Email: syed.huss...@bcforward.com

Gmail; bestrecruit...@gmail.com

317-715-3421 Direct

866.881.7769 Fax

http://www.bcforward.com

10 West Market Street, Suite 1300

Indianapolis, IN, 46204

* *

*Disclaimer:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as I have include contact
information and a method to be removed from my mailing list.  To be removed
from my mailing lists please click here to reply to
syed.huss...@bcforward.com   with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line.
Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. All removal
requests will be honoured ASAP. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused.