Hi

Hope You are doing Great!

This is *Ashok Kumar* from *IDC Technologies, please* Go through the below
Requirement for our t Client and let me Know Your Interest. You Can me
reach me at
*ashok.kumar**@idctechnologies.com*<daniel.mar...@idctechnologies.com>
or
*408- 668-9242*

* *

*SharePoint Developer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: : Long term contract*

* *

*Need only GC and US Citizens only..*

*Responsibilities:*

Help define business requirements and scope

Perform gap analysis between package delivered functionality and client's
requirements

Map client requirements to SharePoint application functionality identifying
creative solution and/or customizations/custom development

Design and present technical solutions meeting business needs

Conduct feasibility assessments and suggest alternate non-SharePoint
solutions if needed

Develop estimates and complete project work on time and within budget

Code, unit-test, and maintain SharePoint solutions

Train client personnel on the usage and administration of the SharePoint
application

50% new SharePoint development, 50% making modifications/enhancements to
customized web parts previously developed.

*Must Haves:*

B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience

7+ years of experience

Good documentation and analytical skills

Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with
non-technical teams

Experience with our stack: MS SharePoint Server 2010, .NET Framework 3.5 or
higher, IIS 7.0, SQL Server 2008, Window Server 2008

At least 5 years of experience developing web applications using .NET
Framework, C#, ASP .NET, XML, XSL, HTML, JavaScript, and CSS

Nice To Haves:

SharePoint certifications

Services Oriented Architecture (Web Services, HTTP, REST) programming
experience

Thanks & Regards

 Ashok Kumar

Technical Recruiter