Hi

Hope You are doing Great!

This is *Ashok Kumar* from *IDC Technologies, please* Go through the below
Requirement for our t Client and let me Know Your Interest. You Can me
reach me at
*ashok.kumar**@idctechnologies.com*<daniel.mar...@idctechnologies.com>
or
*408- 668-9242*

* *

*C# .NET with QTP*

*Location: Timonium, MD*

*Duration: 6+ months*

* *

*Interview process is phone and then in person at the client location *

* *

*Additional Skills:*

Brio – Intermediate

*Explanation for Position:*

The successful candidate will participate in the WorldShip Automation
project.

Activities include: analysis of requirements, estimate development/test
efforts,

create designs for automation tools and scripts, development, execution and
testing

of created tools/scripts, generating test dates, adjust scripts and code
based on

defect analysis. Participate in design and code reviews.

*Details of Position:*

The successful candidate should have the appropriate skills and knowledge in

application development with VB and C# and test script generation in HP
QuickTest

Professional, software testing, Windows, VMWare, and experience across the
entire

Software Life-Cycle.

* *

*Management Skills:* The successful candidate should be able to work with
minimal oversight, work within

a team environment, and have good oral and written communication skills.

Thanks & regards

Ashok Kumar | IDC Technologies, Inc.

Direct: 408-668- 9242

*Email  : ashok.ku...@idctechnologies.com*