Hi

Hope You are doing Great!

This is *Ashok Kumar* from *IDC Technologies, please* Go through the below
Requirement for our t Client and let me Know Your Interest. You Can me
reach me at
*ashok.kumar**@idctechnologies.com*<daniel.mar...@idctechnologies.com>
or

*408- 668-9242*

Tibco Admin

Seattle, WA/Dallas, TX

Duration: 12months

*Skill sets needed*

·         Extensive Experience in TIBCO Business Works , TIBCO Runtime
Agent , TIBCO Rendezvous , TIBCO EMS , TIBCO Administrator

• Extensive working knowledge and Experience in Tibco DB Adaptor.

• Extensively used Tibco Administrator to administer the Business process,
written custom hawk rule bases, Shell scripts to automate the process
restarts and exception handling.

• Experience in architecting solutions involving JMS, EMS and Rendezvous
messaging systems as part of large integration projects.

• Excellent Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) on ESB.

• Experience in Java, J2EE technologies using JDK, EJB, XML, XSD, HTML,
Servlets, JSP, SOAP and Web Services.

• Expertise in XML

• Worked in  UNIX/Linux environment

• Excellent Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) on ESB

• SQL & Stored procedures

Thanks & regards

Ashok Kumar | IDC Technologies, Inc.

Direct: 408-668- 9242