Hi,

Please check the below job description and send me our updated resume to *
sar...@xperttech.com*

*Need GC/GC-EAD/TN/Citizens***

*Position: Java Developer Lead*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 5 Months Contract*

* *

*Qualifications:*

The Java Development Lead will lead the development, architecture and
delivery of a custom developed, open source web application.  The Java
Development Lead will provide guidance and direction to the development
team and ensure the quality delivery of program code.

The ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:

·         5+ years of Java experience

·         5+ years of MySQL

·         5+ years of recent experience with at least one other programming
language (C, C++, Python, Perl, PHP, bash)

·         Familiarity with unit testing and test-driven development

·         Experience designing complex, high availability and highly
transactional/high hit sites

·         Knowledge of XML Standards and API's (DOM, SAX, dom4j, XSLT, XML
Schema)

·         Recent project experience with  Web Services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST)

*Required Qualifications:*

·         Java - Java Opensource

·         MySQL

If you are interested please send your resume to *sar...@xperttech.com*