*Dear Partners,*

I would like to introduce myself as *Vivek* from *Dimension consulting*. We
have a dedicated Consulting practice all over U.S. to suffice your needs on
any of the technologies with the best resources. Please add my ID *
vi...@dimcon.com* <vi...@dimcon.com> to your daily requirements
distribution list. Please find below.

1

Pavani

Hyperion Analyst

IN

OPEN

2

Niranjan

Sr. QA

NC

OPEN

3

Rashid

Informatica

VA

OPEN

4

Ridhima

Microstrategy

NJ

CT,NJ,NY,WA,TX

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Dimension Consulting Inc

4121 Harry Byrd Hwy | Suite 235 | Ashburn, VA 20147
Phone: 703-445-6911 | Fax: 703.935.4327  |

vi...@dimcon.com | <vi...@dimcon.com%7C>| www.dimcon.com

[image:
http://www.hytec.co.uk/uploadedImages/About_Us/O_GoldPartner_clr.bmp][image:
linkedinbutton] <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vivek-anthony/63/74a/5a7/>