Hello Partner,

I am looking for Sr. .Net Developer at Montvale, NJ

*Note: *

   - Must be local who can go for Face to Face Interview
   - Must have 8+ years of experience

*
*
*Role: Sr. .Net Developer*
*Location: Montvale, NJ*
*Duration: 6 Months*

*Requirement:*

*Mandatory Skills:*

*minimum 8 years experience for one person and the other person 6+ *

Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts

.NET Basics

C#

LINQ

ASP.NET MVC

Java script, jQuery

SQL Server, T-SQL

*Preferred Skills:*

Entity Framework or any other ORM framework like NHibernate

Kendo MVC

*Other Skills:*

Should have good communication skills

1.       All skills mentioned in below email

2.       Requirement analysis – Interact with BA and Business Product
Owners to discuss and refine requirements, propose possible alternate
solutions

3.       Design Analysis – Participate in design discussions, propose
design solutions and implement the design

4.       Lead dev team in development of modules, answering queries,
troubleshooting technical issues

5.       Development – Design and development of modules

*Thanks*

*Gurpreet Singh*

*gurpr...@knowledgemomentum.com*

*Note: We are Working with Implementation Partner*