Hi Partner,

I am looking for *Data Coordinator / Data Analyst*

Please submit suitable profiles ASAP.

*Send resumes to gurpr...@knowledgemomentum.com *

*Role- Data Coordinator / Data Analyst*

*Location- Richmond, VA*

*Start Date ASAP*

*REQUIREMENT:*

   - Strong MS SQL
   - Strong experience developing & maintaining methods to create current
   and historical test data
   - Recommend processes and controls for test data
   - Support data masking methods
   - Experience with databases and data retrieval and manipulation
   - Experience with database query tools and execute SQL queries and
   scripts
   - Perform technical analysis of complete data flows within systems and
   prepare comprehensive system level evaluations
   - Responsible for data integration system support throughout the full
   lifecycle of our current implementation
   - Provide a test data strategy that address all aspects of the data
   needed for the test cases during execution
   - Create a Test Data Log to be used to track the data provided to the
   SIT Test Coordinator for testing
   - Work with Test Leads, Environment Test Coordinator

*With Warm Regards!*

*Gurpreet Singh**
Knowledge Momentum LLC
Direct: (404) 437 7521