Dear Fellow Professional,

Greetings from *KRG Technologies*..!!

We have an urgent requirement for a *Test Lead. *It’s a  *Long Term gig* in
*NC*. If you have a matching re-source available for this project, please
send me their Updated Resume along with your expected rate for this project
ASAP.. Looking forward to work with you..!!

*Title               : Test Lead*

*Location        : Charlotte, NC *

*6 Months*

* *

*Job Responsibilities *

•             8 Years of Experience in QA

•             SOA Test experience of 2+ years

•             SOA performance test experience is a MUST

•             Exposure and intermediate level experience with automation
tools

•             Should have exposure to all the phases of SDLC

•             Flexible and preferably agile experience

Thanks and Regards

*Prabhu Vethanayagam*

KRG Technologies

Phone: 661 310 1094 | E-Mail: pra...@krgtech.com

25000 Avenue Stanford, # 243, Valencia,CA 91355

http://www.krgtech.com/

(Disclaimer Notice: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an
unsolicitedmail. This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include
Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line or click here <http://unsubscribe.krgtech.com/>.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)